It is an economical cake that is made with a yogurt container (200g) that also serves as the measurement cup for the other ingredients.
1 yogurt of any flavor
3 measures of flour mixed with two little spoons of baking powder.
1 measure of sugar
½ (half) measure of canola/sunflower oil
A few drops of vanilla extract (optional)
1. In a bowl, put the yogurt and afterwards, clean and dry the container to measure the rest of the ingredients.
2. Measure the flour and mix it with the baking powder in another bowl.
3. Mix the yogurt with the eggs (one by one), and afterwards, put in the sugar.
4. Then, add the oil and slowly pour the flour with the baking powder.
5. Put into the mix a few drops of vanilla extract (if desired).
6. Pour the mix into a buttered mould and cook at a pre-heated oven at a moderate temperature during 30-40 minutes. It is ready when you insert a cocktail stick and it comes out clean.
Originally in Spanish: http://legadofrate.blogspot.ca/2011/03/queque-o-torta-de-yogurt.html